Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday Successes

Hrm. What did I do this week . . . I've been so sleep-deprived, I may have forgotten.
FaithButton

Oh.

1. Hubby and I went out to our favorite steak house for a late Valentine's dinner on Tuesday. By the time I'd made my way through the huge salad, the hot buttered black bread, and the bean soup, I could only eat about half my smoked prime rib and my baked potato. I doggie-bagged it and had it for lunch the next day. YUM. No, really. All caps YUM. Whomever thought up the idea of putting a prime prime rib in a smoker deserves a medal.

2. I called and made appointments for my new/old Ob-Gyn and for Cara's return to her orthodontist, once we get back to Texas.

3. I actually got seven hours of sleep in the past twenty-four, even though it took a Xanax and Cara staying home from school to watch Wales. My insomnia is getting epic lately-- I've been running on two hours of sleep a night. I'm just so tired, I'd do about anything to get some rest, but the stress of this move and the instability around here has just got me on the verge of losing it.

Not the greatest successes, but oh well. I own them.

2 comments:

mylittlepatchofsunshine said...

Reading about your dinner made me hungry! It sounds great ;) I hope you get more sleep soon.

Frog Contessa said...

A truly great dinner is a rare and fine thing, indeed. I'm gonna miss this steakhouse when we move.

And thanks . . . I sure hope I DO get to sleep sometime soon.