Friday, February 20, 2009

*sigh*

Another 2 hours of sleep. This time complete with a nightmare-- a really odd one, too, that involved the criminals from the movie "Fargo" chasing me through a city and hospital, my escape in their battered truck, and the discovery of a certain politician's wife's severed head in their glove compartment.

I really need some sleeping tablets or something, ya know?

But anyway, I promised Wales that we would go to McDonalds for lunch today, so at least I have a goal to aim for. Getting dressed (warmly, as the cold front blew in last night), driving to the Mickey's, feeding the kid. Small steps, but when you're sleep deprived, they seem really ominous somehow.

As long as no severed heads pop out of the glove compartment when we round a corner, I think we'll be okay, though.

No comments: